Need the perfect gift for your boyfriend, girlfriend, parents, in-laws, bestie, co-workers, last minute Christmas party host? I guarantee there is something for everyone from these products and brands, and I also guarantee this is the most concise list that you will be bombarded with this season.
- Voluspa: This is a great gift for your mom, roommate, bestie, or co-worker. There are a ton of different, awesome scents in a variety of sizes. The small size is the perfect stocking stuffer or addition to any gift basket.
- 1901 Shoes: If the man in your life needs to spiff up his look, I highly recommend this brand at Nordstrom. They make wingtips, slip-ons, boots, loafers, and sneakers. They are high-quality and on sale a lot of the time. They come in a variety of colors and are quite versatile.
- Sweet Water Decor: Her shop has the cutest accessories, prints, apparel, and MUGS! Whether you need to impress your boss, co-worker, girlfriend, or fellow coffee-lover, you will find the perfect option! I’ve personally purchased the Christmas mug (because Home Alone is everything), the Boss Lady mug, and a few more.
- S’well Bottles: These bottles are magical. Hot things stay hot, and cold things stay cold, for a million hours. They have a color or pattern for everyone! I have one, my mom has one, my boyfriend has one. You need one.
- Anthropologie Monogrammed Glasses: If you or your friends already own all of the cute monogrammed mugs from Anthro, these are the next thing to add to your collection. These will be perfect for your bar cart, your boyfriend’s bar cart, your parent’s bar cart, a holiday/housewarming gift for friends.
- Rocksbox: I am obsessed with this subscription box! I have always had a hard time with commitment when it comes to jewelry. As I start to learn how to dress like a full functioning adult, though, I realize that I don’t have the accessories I want to complete some of my outfits. This box sends you three pieces of jewelry each month and you keep what you like and send back what you don’t for three more pieces. You are automatically charged to your account for what you keep and the package already comes with a return label, so it really couldn’t be any easier.
- Birchbox: I subscribed to Birchbox for a little while, then didn’t update my new credit card, so the boxes stopped coming. I’ve been wondering why I let that happen. It’s like getting the ultimate pampering package each month. If you get stuff that you don’t think you will use, they make AMAZING stockings stuffers.
- May Designs: I’m obsessed with cute notebooks and planners, but these products are every girl’s dream. You pick your product (notebook, desk calendar, stationary, desk calendars, and photo books) then you pick your pattern and customize!
- Master of Malt’s Advent Calendar: This gift is for the ultimate dude. It’s an advent calendar filled with whisky, vodka, gin, bourbon, etc. The catch? They are filled with daily sips of high-end tasters. Click the link for the full lists!