I recently moved out and into my own studio apartment. I have barely made time to keep my refrigerator stocked, let alone finish decorating. However, the one thing I made time for (after my coffee/bar cart and vinyl collection) was my coffee table. I’m obsessed with coffee table books, candles, and pretty things, so obviously, my coffee table needed to included all of these things.
- I am obsessed with my succulent from Organic Designs by Aggelige, and all of their designs for that matter. Their airstream at The Camp in Costa Mesa is a mini-oasis full of beautiful succulent arrangements, vases, and more! I don’t have the best green thumb, so I’m hoping that this survives for awhile, but only time will tell.
- Voluspa candles are the best mid-price option when it comes to featuring them throughout your home. They all smell different and amazing while lasting a long time. If you live in a small space, like I do, you don’t even have to burn them for the scent to linger. Mokara and Persimmon are my two favorite scents, and I highly recommend them!
- If I didn’t live in Southern California, the only other place I would consider living is San Francisco. I became enchanted with that city a few years ago, and my heart’s been there ever since. I was stalking people on Instagram before it was cool, and one of my favorite accounts was, and still is, SFGirlByBay. Her book, See San Francisco, came out earlier this year, and I knew I had to have it. It’s a fresh and colorful look at my favorite places in SF and the perfect coffee table for anyone who has a special place in their heart for the city by the bay.
- Since half of my wardrobe consists of florals, these tulips are my attempt at bringing that obsession to life. They are very temporary considering my less than stellar ability at keeping things alive, but I will always try and have tulips, peonies, or daisies somewhere in my apartment at all times.
- Not pictured: I plan to add the Lemonade Cookbook, Life and Thyme‘s quarterly publications, and Follow Me To: A Journey around the World Through the Eyes of Two Ordinary Travelers, to my coffee table collection
One thought on “Studio Life: Coffee Table”
Love fresh flowers too!